Mission & Vision
Here is the mission and vision guiding Transitions Legal in all divorce cases:
Transitions Legal is a full-service family law firm that embraces a mediative philosophy to guiding clients through a dignified divorce process.
Led by Alisa Peskin-Shepherd, a divorce lawyer and expert with more than 20 years of experience in practice, we approach every client case with integrity, understanding and razor-sharp perspective for optimal outcomes.
Transitions Legal is guided by a mission and vision that offer a holistic perspective on divorce, taking into account all parties involved in the process. We aim to follow an integrity-based process that benefits all participants.
Transitions Legal Guiding Principles:
- Listen objectively to clients’ journeys.
- Create thoughtful recommendations and strategies for transitions from one relationship state to the next.
- Guide clients through divorce with dignity, avoiding litigation whenever possible.
- Defend clients toward the best possible outcome.
- Maintain focus on total family needs throughout the divorce process.
- Build balance and perspective with compassion for the emotional roller coaster of divorce.
- Help clients in southeast Michigan build a strong foundation to progress into the next phase of their lives.
Are you considering divorce? Does this mission and vision fit the approach you’d like to pursue? Schedule an introductory consultation to determine if now is the time to hire a divorce lawyer in Oakland County, Michigan, to guide you through the process.