In the News
Leading Questions with Calvin Moore | Asking For It – A Conversation about Rape Culture
Fox 2 Detroit: Alisa Peskin-Shepherd Takes Action with her monthly Lunch and Learn Series
Alisa speaks out about her monthly Take Action Lunch and Learn on The Pulse with Karen Dumas, Detroit Superstation 910 AM
Alisa on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee (31:00 min mark)
WMYD TV 20 Lunch and Learn
Fox 2 Divorce and the Holidays
Fox 2 Living the Life Trends in Divorce
Fox 2 News Weekend Sunday Loving Divorce
Alisa on Street Beat – Detroit 50 WKBD
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd – A Collaborative Divorce – FOX2 Detroit
Alisa on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee (@45:00 min mark)
Super Lawyers Honoree 2015
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine for exemplary service in family law, collaborative law and mediation – Detroit Jewish News – November 12, 2015
Best of Michigan Magazine 2014
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd receives honorable mention as one of Michigan’s top divorce lawyers – Best of Michigan Magazine, 2014
Best of Michigan Magazine December 2013
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd receives honorable mention as one of Michigan’s top divorce lawyers – Best of Michigan Magazine, December 2013
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd – A “Loving” Divorce – FOX2 Detroit
Business Beat S5 Alisa Peskin-Shepherd
Originally aired on February 26th, 2013
Chris speaks with Alisa Peskin-Shepherd, Divorce Attorney, Transitions Legal, Bloomfield Hills, MI, about leaving large legal firms in order to start her own small focused firm. Alisa explains how she helps families in times of transition.
Peskin-Shepherd honored by DBusiness Magazine
Alisa Peskin-Shepherd selected three years in a row by her peers for DBusiness magazine’s listing of Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit.
- DBusiness 2017 Top Lawyers
- DBusiness 2013 Top Family Lawyers
- DBusiness 2012 Top Family Lawyers
- DBusiness 2011 Top Family Lawyers
Other Print Media Mentions
- Low and High Impact Divorce Impacts Children – Khalaf Law Group – September 14, 2015
- Transitions Legal Partners with Vezina Law in Downtown Birmingham – Adcraft Detroit – May 25, 2015
- Transitions Legal Partners with Vezina Law in Downtown Birmingham – Southeast Michigan Startup – May 8, 2015
- Transitions Legal Relocates to Birmingham – Hometown Life – May 3, 2015
- What Happens to Pets in A New Jersey Divorce – Heymann & Fletcher – March 26, 2015
- Family Law Courts Don’t Decide Custody for our Furry Friends – Macomb Daily – March 26, 2015
- Family Law Courts Don’t Decide Custody for our Furry Friends – Oakland Press – March 25, 2015
- Lawyer say pets in contested divorce cases should go where the kids go – Charlotte Divorce Lawyer Blog – March 19, 2015
- Attorney Named to Women’s Divorce Resource Center Board – Dbusiness Magazine – January 5, 2015
- Making My Own Seder – Detroit Jewish News – April 2014
- Guest Blogger – MetroMode – April 18, 2013
- October is Mediation Month – October 9, 2013
- Bloomfield Hills divorce attorney launches new firm – Oakland Press – July 25, 2013
- Bloomfield Hills Attorney Launches New Law Firm – July 12, 2013
- Cooperative Divorce – Detroit Jewish News – July 18, 2013
- Alisa Peskin-Shepherd – Women Lawyers Association of Michigan – June 24, 2013
- Divorce Done Right – Metro Parent – May 2013
- Beware of Social Media – Jewish News – November 5, 2012
See more videos of Alisa Peskin-Shepherd talking about the nuances of divorce.
- Divorce Considerations #1: Should you file for divorce?
- Divorce Considerations #2: Who should file for divorce first?
- Divorce Considerations #3: When should you use an Ex Parte orders?
- Divorce Considerations #4: What is legal custody vs physical custody?
- Divorce Considerations #5: Parenting Time Issues in Divorce
- Divorce Considerations #6: Child Support in Divorce
- Divorce Considerations #7: Medical Insurance and Expenses
- Divorce Considerations #8: Spousal support or alimony factors
- Divorce Considerations #9: The Divorce Discovery Process
- Divorce Considerations #11: Options for Splitting Home Equity
- Divorce Considerations #12: How are Pensions Divided in a Divorce?
- Divorce Considerations #13: How are 401K Accounts Divided in a Divorce?
- Divorce Considerations #15: Pros and Cons of Divorce Trials
- Divorce Considerations #16: What Issues Should People Consider When Selecting A Divorce Attorney?